Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Closer, come closer...


We found cherry coke, and actual wasabi! Yum yum

6 days or so, and then away we're off in our shivering volvo. M says it will probably take three days to reach our destination.


No internet access for days, and I'm always out of cred on my phone, so, yeah, road trip into hard reality. I hope we don't have to use the tent we're bringing with. But I will not spend any real money on a cabin for one night, might as well have flown then.


Hmm, what if this financial crisis hangs in there until I'm too old to remember what it was like to get chewing gum for less than 2skr?


Sofie is very worried, she is.


I spoke to my dad on the phone yesterday, and told him my big dream of building a home for trolls in the middle of a forest. He only laughed.. I have a strange suspicion he didn't take me seriously.


Now I might never have the money to pull that off, and not able to prove to him and everybody else just how serious I am.


I hate facebook. I love reading about how my old friends all have somehow find themselves happy dream lives. But I doubt they're all as happy as their pixel homes would intel. However, that's not what I hate about facebook. What I hate, is the many, many buttons, and the many addons. It scares the living crap out of me. Did I suddenly turn 105 over night, or is everybody else just so much more interested in learning the innerworkings of new overpopulated sites all the time? I'm odd, I'll give you that. But, hell, so are half my old friends, at least. Still, they're on there, updating their status 5 times a minute, playing pacman or whatever with each other and discuss politics. Yeah! Politics now, for some weird reason. now we're in to that?! I swear, I move around for a bit and stay out of touch for a year, and this is what happens. ...Could also very well be the possibility that they're grown the hell up, and I haven't :P

No comments:

Post a Comment